Sunday, February 13, 2011

All My Planning For My ambition of being someone where i can at least make eye contact with myself is slowly getting difficult to achieve. Yesterday Was a disaster as my ambition of being a freelance developer is concern. The company promised me to outsource project denied it. Anyway yesterday i also started my blog posting so may be it is not that worse.
" Wo Wish hi Kya jise pane mein na ho thodi se ladhai; mile to lage sab kuch hai paya nahi to zindegi hamne yunhi gabaye; "

Anyway Hope "Aal Izz Well "

Tomorrow is vital day as far as my wish or you can say hope is concern.

Wish for me and bye for now

Hope my next post will be full of joy and good news

Happy Valentines Day To All Of U

1 comment:

  1. dont be worry for success.concentrate in your duty and success will follow you.success dont make matter if you have given your best.wish u a successful life.

    ReplyDelete